Welcome To TVXQ5 Indonesia...We are 동방신기5's Indonesia Fanbase...Always Keep The Faith...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

[PHOTO] 121108 JYJ Facebook Update


[TRANS] Pesan FB Yoochun: Apakah kalian semua melihat acaranya dengan baik? aku sedikit menyesal untuk pikiran (karakter) yang gila. Sekarang aku membaca naskah yang berfikir "Oh my.." Hehe.Tolong perhatikan "I Miss You"!^^

Yuchun menghadiri sesi pembacaan naskah pertama untuk "보고싶다"
 
-English Trans-

[TRANS] Yoochun's FB Message: Did you all watch the show well? I'm a bit apologetic for the crazy (character's) mind. Nowadays I'm reading the script thinking "Oh my.." Hehe. Please take care of "I Miss You"!^^

Yuchun attended the first script reading session for "보고싶다"




Source: JYJ Official FB
Translation by: tohosomnia
Indo Trans+Shared by: TVXQ5INDO

No comments:

Post a Comment