Welcome To TVXQ5 Indonesia...We are 동방신기5's Indonesia Fanbase...Always Keep The Faith...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[NEWS] 121205 ‘I Miss You’ Yeo Jin Goo “I Think Yoo Chun and I Look Alike”


Yeo jin goo Park yoo chun mirip

Yeo Jin Goo mengaku bahwa ia berpikir Park Yoo Chun dan dia mirip.

Di MBC "Good Day" yang ditayangkan hari ini, Yeo Jin Goo ditanya tentang dirinya tampak seperti JYJ Park Yoo Chun, dan dia menjawab "Saya melihat gambar dalam artikel dan saya pikir kita sedikit mirip."

Dalam drama "I Miss you," Yeo Jin Goo memainkan peran Han Jung Woo yang berusia -15 tahun , dan Park Yoo Chun memainkan peran untuk Jung Han Woo saat ini.

Yeo Jin Goo mengatakan, "Park Yoo Chun pucat dan cantik sehingga saya bertanya-tanya apakah kita akan terlihat seperti orang yang sama dalam drama tapi saya pikir itu lebih pas daripada yang saya pikir jadi aku senang."

Tentang apa yang telah dia sampaikan, ia berkata, "Saya harus pergi ke sekolah tinggi sekarang jadi saya pikir saya harus lebih fokus sekarang. Sepulang sekolah, aku harus pergi syuting untuk pemotretan juga. "

-English Trans-

yeo jin goo park yoo chun look alike

Yeo Jin Goo confessed that he thinks Park Yoo Chun and he look alike.

In MBC “Good Day” aired today, Yeo Jin Goo was asked about him looking like JYJ Park Yoo Chun, and he replied “I looked at pictures in articles and I think we do look alike a little bit.”

In the drama “I Miss you,” Yeo Jin Goo is playing the role of the 15-year-old Han Jung Woo, and Park Yoo Chun is playing the role for the current Han Jung Woo.

Yeo Jin Goo said, “Park Yoo Chun is pale and pretty so I was wondering if we would look like the same person in the drama but I think it’s more fitting than I thought so I’m glad.”

About what he’s been up to, he said, “I have to go to high school now so I think I need to be more focused now. After school, I have to go film for a photo shoot as well.”

Photo Credit: MBC
credit: kpopstarz
Indo Trans+shared by: TVXQ5INDO

No comments:

Post a Comment