Welcome To TVXQ5 Indonesia...We are 동방신기5's Indonesia Fanbase...Always Keep The Faith...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

[NEWS] 121209 ‘I Miss You’ Someone Else In the Elevator Other Than Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye?


'I Miss You' Orang Lain Dalam Lift SeLain Dari Yoochun dan Yoon Eun Hye?

Sebuah kesalahan dalam "I Miss You" telah terlihat.

Pada drama MBC "I Miss You," pengguna internet melihat orang lain di lift.

Ini terjadi pada episode 29 November dan adegan itu di mana JYJ Park Yoochun tengah mengikuti Yoon Eun Hye ke lift.

Pengambilan gambar menunjukkan kru berjongkok anggota dan refleksi itu tertangkap di pintu lift.

Pengguna internet mengatakan, "kesalahan Lucu" "Saya kira ada lebih banyak orang di lift" "Seperti mata yang bagus!"

"I Miss You" saat ini di # 1 di peringkat untuk drama Rabu / Kamis.

-English Trans-

‘I Miss You’ Someone Else In the Elevator Other Than Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye?

A misstep in “I Miss You” was spotted.

On the MBC drama “I Miss You,” internet users spotted someone else in the elevator.

This happened on the November 29th episode and the scene was where JYJ’s Park Yoochun was following Yoon Eun Hye onto the elevator.

The shot showed a crew member crouching and the reflection was caught in the elevator door.

Internet users said, “Cute mistake” “I guess there were more people in the elevator” “Such good eyes!”

“I Miss You” is currently at #1 in ratings for Weds/Thurs dramas.

credit: kpopstarz
Indo Trans+shared by: TVXQ5INDO

No comments:

Post a Comment