Welcome To TVXQ5 Indonesia...We are 동방신기5's Indonesia Fanbase...Always Keep The Faith...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

[News] 120330 JYJ’s Yoo Chun says, “I feel responsible for The Rooftop Prince”


JYJ Yoo Chun berbicara tentang review favorit pada Rooftop Prince.

Yoo Chun saat ini memainkan peran Pangeran Lee Gak di drama seri SBS TV Rooftop Prince. Karakter lucu nya yang mencoba untuk dunia modern abad ke-21, tetapi juga karakter serius yang sedih tentang kematian istrinya.

Yoo Chun mengatakan, "Ketika saya syuting, saya tidak punya banyak waktu untuk memeriksa respon penonton. Jadi saya biasanya tidak tahu seberapa populer drama. Tapi saya baru mendengar dari agen saya bahwa itu menerima review favorit sekarang, jadi aku merasa benar-benar baik. "

Yoo Chun juga mengatakan, "Saya merasa terbebani karena saya merasa seperti saya harus melakukan yang lebih baik untuk memuaskan pemirsa. Saya berharap saya dapat melakukannya untuk membayar kembali cinta mereka. Lee Gak adalah dalam kesedihan yang mendalam. Saat dia sedang bingung sekarang, saya berharap penonton mengerti Lee Gak dan mendukungnya. "


English Translation


JYJ’s Yoo Chun talked about the favorable reviews on The Rooftop Prince.
Yoo Chun is currently playing the role of prince Lee Gak in SBS TV’s drama series The Rooftop Prince. He’s a funny character who tries to get used to the 21st century’s modern world, but also a serious character who is sad about his wife’s death.
Yoo Chun said, “When I’m shooting, I don’t have much time to check the viewers’ responses. So I usually don’t know how popular the drama is. But I recently heard from my agency that it’s receiving favorable reviews now, so I felt really good.”
Yoo Chun also said, “I feel burdened because I feel like I have to do better to satisfy the viewers. I wish I can do so to repay their love. Lee Gak is in deep sorrow. As he’s being confused now, I hope the viewers understand Lee Gak and support him.”
source: TV Report
credit: en.korea
Indo Trans & shared: TVXQ5 Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment